How the Saskatoon Low Carb Paleo Meal Plan Works
- On Friday, choose from our menu featuring 5 days of food, for the following week; you get to handpick your favorite entrees
- Clear out your refrigerator to store your food while fine tooth combing it and your cabinets to get rid of all bad food temptations: chips, candy, sodas, etc.
- On Monday, pick up your food between 5 and 10 pm from Saskatoon
- Follow the daily meals that you have selected; eat all of the food and snacks but do not eat anything else.
- Take the bonus fat burning supplements; Drink at least a gallon of water a day; Only weigh yourself once a week, on the same day at the same time; Get at least ten minutes of exercise a day.
- Watch the pounds melt away
Commonly Asked Questions about the Saskatoon Low Carb Paleo Primal Plan
1. What does the program include?
The typical program includes three meals per day, two snacks and one dessert per day. All of the meals are completely cooked and only need to be reheated.
However, clients can order any combination of entrees…breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner, for example. Also, one could order any number of entrees, i.e., three of one entree and two of another…you can make this program to your tastes.
2. How much does the program cost?
The program is $30 plus tax per day or $150 a week based on 5 day program. This is a very low price once you consider in the increased price of following the low carb Paleo diet…and the time you save shopping/preparing food while letting our professional chefs do it for you.
Five Week Total Body Transformation Special! $100 OFF! Ask about the Five Week Body Transformation Special! Think about it! In five weeks, you could be 15, 20 pounds or more lighter! That would be a game changer for you!
3. But what if I don’t like the food?
Pleasssse! We’ve only been in business over 18 years here. I do know how to cook some grub! But in the event that you have something wrong with your tastebuds and you’ve committed to the Five Week Total Transformation Special, here is Our No Hassle Guarantee!
Give our 5 Week Total Body Transformation Gourmet Program a try. If – after the first week – you’re not absolutely ecstatic about the weight you’ve lost or you don’t love the meals we’re providing – no problem. Simply let us know, and we’ll refund the difference for the remaining 4 weeks of upcoming uncooked meals. No questions. No fuss!
4. How do I pay for the program?
The Low Carb Paleo meal plan for the following week is emailed to clients on Thursday. Please email or call in your order prior to Saturday. We will need a credit card to prepare the order and will charge the credit card when you pick up the low carb food on Monday afternoon/evening.
5. If your program covers Monday through Friday, what about the weekend? What do I eat on Saturday and Sunday?
Saturday and Sunday are your diet free days so you can eat what you want, but try to stay within Low Carb Paleo guidelines as much as possible. For the best results from your diet, please only splurge one or two meals on the weekend. On the other hand, for even faster results, you can order extra entrees to cover the weekend.
6. What if I want entrees for Saturday and Sunday?
We can make additional entrees for Saturday and Sunday from the week’s meal plan. The additional charge for Saturday and Sunday would be $60 ($30 per day) plus tax.
7. If we pick up the food on Monday evening, what do I do for breakfast and lunch on Monday?
When you pick up your food on Monday evening, you will be picking up five breakfasts, five lunches and five dinners for consumption on Monday through Friday. So, starting with Monday evening’s dinner, by the end of the “Low Carb Paleo” week on Friday, you will still have a breakfast and a lunch remaining. These will be saved for eating on Monday.
8. How do I know which meals need to eaten when?
We will make suggestions on what needs to be eaten first and what needs to be frozen to be eaten on Friday and the following Monday. Our suggestions will be based on perishability of the respective entrees as well as the ability of some entrees to be able to be frozen. Of course, you may switch as you see fit. The entrees are meant to be interchangeable.
9. Is the program a true Low Carb Paleo program?
Our program is based on a Low Carb Paleo/Primal format. Though there is agreement in general on the major components of a “Hunter Gatherer’s diet”, there are varying thoughts on some details depending on which “Low Carb Paleo/Primal” expert on what the diet should include or exclude. For example, some Paleo Plans do not allow bacon and some do. Or some do not allow honey and some do. Our program follows a broader interpretation as do most of the Paleo cookbooks.
10. Is the program truly Gluten Free?
The recipes we are using do not include gluten though the food is prepared in a commercial kitchen that serves food that has gluten.
11. Is your food nutritionally labeled? Will we know how many grams of calories, for example, of each entrée?
Yes, each of our entrees have been analyzed using a nutritional software and are nutritionally labeled.
12. Were your recipes developed by a nutritionist?
Our recipes are from Paleo Primal Low Carb cookbooks.
13. I assume that each of your entrees is for the “normal” person. What if I am a smaller person or a much larger one? Do you offer different size entrees?
Our Paleo Low Carb recipes are designed for an average person who weighs approximately around 160 to 170 pounds. We do not offer different size entrees in this program so if you are a smaller person, this will more food than you might need. In that case, save part of the entrees to eat on the weekends. If you are a larger person, you may need to supplement these entrees with additional food like protein shakes.
Your nutrient needs will also depend on your exercise and work requirements. As with all exercise and diet plans, please consult your physician prior to starting.
14. Is there only one meal plan to choose from for the week or are there several plans?
There is one Paleo Low Carb meal plan for the week which is posted on our website and emailed to clients by Wednesday of the preceding week.
15. What if there is something on the meal plan that I am allergic to or just do not like?
When you join our program, you will fill out a questionnaire that will ask you about your allergies and likes and dislikes concerning food. We will do our best to work with you to substitute an entrée that you cannot or will not eat with another entrée that is on the same meal plan.
16. My spouse and I would both like to try your Low Carb Paleo program. But if we pick up all of the food on Monday evening, there is no way that we can put all of that food in our refrigerator and freezer.
For those that are ordering for more than one and have limited refrigerator/freezer space, for your convenience, you can pick up Monday evening’s, Tuesday and Wednesday’s food on Monday and then you can pick up Thursday and Friday’s food on Wednesday evening.
17. I have some additional questions. How do I contact you?
Please send an email to: email@example.com or call me at 864 363 6644.