How the Saskatoon Low Carb Paleo Meal Plan Works
- Enter your name and email address in the box on the right to receive the weekly menus.
- You have from Friday till the deadline on Sunday at 10 PM to choose your personalized meals for the next week.
- When you order, you’ll select a pick-up time. You can choose anytime Monday from 4:30 to 10 PM or Tuesday from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM or anytime after 5 PM.
- Each week you will receive 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners, 10 snacks, and 5 desserts. You will also receive two shakes for breakfast and two shakes for lunch. The only two meals not included are a Saturday evening Reward Dinner and a Sunday evening Lean and Green Paleo Meal.
- Receive 2 additional Free supplements designed to improve health while maximizing fat loss when you order the 5 Week Total Body Transformation or the One Week Option.
- The investment for the 5 Week Total Body Transformation is $650 (plus tax), One Week Option is $150 (plus tax), or A La Carte (breakfasts are $6.50, lunches are $10, and dinners are $15 plus tax).
- Eat the delicious food all made-to-order for you each week. And watch the pounds melt away!
Commonly Asked Questions about the Saskatoon Low Carb Paleo Primal Plan
1. Can I modify the meals for my tastes?
When choosing entrees, you can choose any combination of 5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners. For example, if you like trying different things, then you could order one of every breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or, you can 5 of just one breakfast, 3 of this lunch, 2 of this other lunch and then one of each dinner…as long as it totals 5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners.
We can also make minor changes to the some of the menu items. For example, let’s say you want to order the steak dinner which comes with green beans and sweet potatoes. And, you cannot eat green beans because you are either allergic to them or just don’t like them. You can request in the “Special Requests” box for us to substitute the green beans with broccoli.
Keep in mind however, as we are cooking anywhere from 2300 to 2600 meals to go out on Monday evening that we would like to keep substitutions to a minimum to ensure that we get the meals out in a timely manner. But, we will do our best to accommodate. However, if you’re a super-picky eater, this program may not be for you. It’s specifically designed for those who are serious about transforming their bodies and taking the weight off permanently.
2. Can I mix this meal plan with other plans at the same time?
This program was scientifically designed to help our customers get in the best shape of their lives as soon as possible. And it has optimized and improved over the past 7 years as it has helped thousands of our clients lose weight.
One of the key principles behind it is the ability to control your fat-storage hormones. Mixing in other diet plans at the same time can interfere with this hormone process and sabotage your weight loss. That’s why we recommend all of our clients follow the program as we’ve laid it out. It has proven its effectiveness thousands of times over the past 7 years.
3. But what if I don’t like the food?
Pleasssse! We’ve only been in business over 18 years here. I do know how to cook some grub! But in the event that you have something wrong with your tastebuds and you’ve committed to the Five Week Total Transformation Special, here is Our No Hassle Guarantee!
Give our 5 Week Total Body Transformation Gourmet Program a try. If – after the first week – you’re not absolutely ecstatic about the weight you’ve lost or you don’t love the meals we’re providing – no problem. Simply let us know, and we’ll refund the difference for the remaining 4 weeks of upcoming uncooked meals. No questions. No fuss!
4. How do I pay for the program?
The Low Carb Paleo meal plan for the following week is emailed to clients on Thursday. Please email or call in your order prior to Saturday. We will need a credit card to prepare the order and will charge the credit card when you pick up the low carb food on Monday afternoon/evening.
5. What if I’m not losing weight as fast as I want?
An additional FREE bonus you receive with the 5 Week Total Body Transformation is my personal help as your weight loss coach. That’s right. You’re not just handed the food and sent on your way. I’ll be here alongside you every step along the way. The most successful clients weight themselves weekly and report back on their results. I’ll monitor these numbers with you, provide feedback, and help customize the program if necessary to help you reach your goals.
If you’ve ever worked with a coach before, you know how valuable this additional bonus is. And remember, I’m not just the Cave Gourmet…I’ve helped thousands of others just like you lose weight and keep it off.
7. If we pick up the food on Monday evening, what do I do for breakfast and lunch on Monday?
When you pick up your food on Monday evening, you will be picking up five breakfasts, five lunches and five dinners for consumption on Monday through Friday. So, starting with Monday evening’s dinner, by the end of the “Low Carb Paleo” week on Friday, you will still have a breakfast and a lunch remaining. These will be saved for eating on Monday.
8. How do I know which meals need to eaten when?
We will make suggestions on what needs to be eaten first and what needs to be frozen to be eaten on Friday and the following Monday. Our suggestions will be based on perishability of the respective entrees as well as the ability of some entrees to be able to be frozen. Of course, you may switch as you see fit. The entrees are meant to be interchangeable.
9. Is the program a true Low Carb Paleo program?
Our program is based on a Low Carb Paleo/Primal format. Though there is agreement in general on the major components of a “Hunter Gatherer’s diet”, there are varying thoughts on some details depending on which “Low Carb Paleo/Primal” expert on what the diet should include or exclude. For example, some Paleo Plans do not allow bacon and some do. Or some do not allow honey and some do. Our program follows a broader interpretation as do most of the Paleo cookbooks.
10. Is the program truly Gluten Free?
The recipes we are using do not include gluten though the food is prepared in a commercial kitchen that serves food that has gluten.
11. Is your food nutritionally labeled? Will we know how many grams of calories, for example, of each entrée?
Yes, each of our entrees have been analyzed using a nutritional software and are nutritionally labeled.
12. Were your recipes developed by a nutritionist?
Our recipes are from Paleo Primal Low Carb cookbooks.
13. I assume that each of your entrees is for the “normal” person. What if I am a smaller person or a much larger one? Do you offer different size entrees?
Our Paleo Low Carb recipes are designed for an average person who weighs approximately around 160 to 170 pounds. We do not offer different size entrees in this program so if you are a smaller person, this will more food than you might need. In that case, save part of the entrees to eat on the weekends. If you are a larger person, you may need to supplement these entrees with additional food like protein shakes.
Your nutrient needs will also depend on your exercise and work requirements. As with all exercise and diet plans, please consult your physician prior to starting.
14. Is there only one meal plan to choose from for the week or are there several plans?
There is one Paleo Low Carb meal plan for the week which is posted on our website and emailed to clients by Wednesday of the preceding week.
15. What if there is something on the meal plan that I am allergic to or just do not like?
When you join our program, you will fill out a questionnaire that will ask you about your allergies and likes and dislikes concerning food. We will do our best to work with you to substitute an entrée that you cannot or will not eat with another entrée that is on the same meal plan.
16. My spouse and I would both like to try your Low Carb Paleo program. But if we pick up all of the food on Monday evening, there is no way that we can put all of that food in our refrigerator and freezer.
For those that are ordering for more than one and have limited refrigerator/freezer space, for your convenience, you can pick up Monday evening’s, Tuesday and Wednesday’s food on Monday and then you can pick up Thursday and Friday’s food on Wednesday evening.
17. I have some additional questions. How do I contact you?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 864 363 6644.